The Benefits of Switching to the E-Cig
( Electronic Cigarette )
- Increase your Income
- No more smoke and cigarette smell
- No more residue on walls, windows, furniture, clothing, car
- Also on upholstery, carpets, surfaces, hands, hair, body, etc.
- No more being shunned and feeling like outsider
- Could Improve Heath and extend years of your pets
- No more burn holes, marks, on clothing, furniture, car, etc.
- No more ashes everywhere
- No more ashtrays.
- Way less cleaning to do. Now you can just dust.
- Way less air fresher for car, house, yourself.
- Way less mints and gum.
- Whiter, stronger, healthier teeth, and gums.
- Less morning breath and dry mouth
- No worrying about dating a non-smoker
- Kissing is better on both sides
- No more standing outside freezing
- No more of "You can't smoke that in here"
- Way more explaining what an e-cig is (could benefit them)
- No more fire, smoke, ashes, butts, lighters, matches, ashtrays
- No more timing everything around your cigarettes
- No more worrying about who's a smoker or a non-smoker
- No more littering
- No more starting fires that you don't want to start
- Family and friends hug you a lot more
- Everything tastes better
- You breathe better
- You have more energy
- You can use the car ashtray for something else
- You can say you are a non-smoker.
- You have a personal vaporizer, or you vape.
- No more burnt fingers from putting a cig out and it sticks to your finger
- Basically you look, taste, smell, and feel better!
These are some of the benefits we have experienced since we switched. If you can add to this list, post it in the forum and we will add it on.
What we Base Our Awards, Evaluations, & Top 10 Lists On:
1) Taste - And if there is an aftertaste.
2) Vapor Production - It doesn't necessarily have to
be a vapor monster, but it should be just as much
as an analog cigarette.
3) Throat Hit - Plus if it is harsh, or smooth
4) Size, Shape, looks, ease of use, colors
5) Construction, Quality, Electronics, Longevity
6) Price, Value, Discounts, Coupons, Discount Codes
7) Customer comments, ratings, popularity, sales, track record,
commitment to customers, and consistency
8) Our own personal opinion
Our Forum is a place for you to add your personal experience with others and share your knowledge of e-cigarettes. It's also a place to ask questions of all types and get answers. You are able to get a variety of opinions to help you make the switch, or if you are researching e-cigarettes, trying to decide what to buy. There is a ton of different types, brands, sizes, shapes, methods, mods, sites, prices, and a lot to consider, so everyone on the forum helps you to be educated enough to decide. Then come back and share your experience and help others yourself. Face it, anyone that has been smoking analog cigarettes for a while and has tried to quit, knows there are over 4,000 chemicals in analogs. That is Fact. With e-cigs, it is water vapor. No smell, No residue, No fire. You can vape with nicotine or without. Nicotine in large doses it not good for you, but it won't hurt you in the small amounts that are in e-cigs. It is mainly a stimulant like coffee. Don't take our word for it. Check it out yourself. A lot of people that have switched and kicked the analogs, have started with 24 to 18 Mgs of nicotine and them went down to 11, 12 Mgs. , then to 6 Mgs. Then to zero. But they love their e-cig so much, they just vape with zero. We would have never switched, if it wasn't for e-cigarettes. Believe us, we tried it all. Lots of people have a hard time quitting the physiological aspects of smoking analogs, not just the physical. So, the e-cig takes care of that for you and makes the physical part fairly easy. We are not making any health claims. The fact is, there are over 4000 chemicals in analogs. Way, way, way, way, way, less in e-cigs! (like 3!)
Check out all of the site and see for yourself.
Best Unlimited Hosting Online at $1.99 a month!
If you are new to E-Cigarettes, and vaping, here is just some of the basic common lingo you will run into in the world of electronic cigarettes.
Analog:This is what some vapor people are calling traditional cigarettes. The idea being electronic cigarettes are digital, and regular smokes, like Camels are analog.
Cart:Cartridge. The mouthpiece which contains the liquid used to create vapor.
Cartomizer:A disposable, combined, atomizer and cartridge.
Cigar:Just what you would expect, an electronic cigar.
DIY:Do it yourself.
Dripping, Drip, Dipping, Dip:Putting e-juice directly on the atomizer, or cartomizer.
Electronic cigarettes come in two different operational modes:manual and automatic.
E-juice / e-liquid:The liquid which produces the vapor in an electronic cigarette, and the flavor.
Juice:The liquid which produces the vapor in an electronic cigarette, and the flavor.
LR or LR Atty:A low resistance atomizer which allows more power to the heating coil.
Mod: Short for modification. This is a custom design or a redesign of some aspect of the electronic cigarette.
Mods:This is a vast category. Most mods are basically a different battery holder for a standard group of atomizers. Some look like boxes, screwdrivers, flashlights and all kinds of things.
PCC:Personal Charging Case.
Pen Style:This is where we started to get away from emulating the cigarette look. Pen styles are just that, they look more like a ballpoint pen and some are quite long.
PT:Pass-though. An alternate way of powering an electronic cigarette. No battery, plugs into powered USB.
PTB Mod:Pyramid Tea Bag Modification. This uses tea bags as filler in a cartridge.
PV or Personal Vaporizer:The electronic cigarette
Ruyan:The company who first developed the electronic cigarette
Super Mini:These are about the same size as a traditional king size cigarette.
Super:Supers are also made to look like regular cigarettes but are longer than the "mini".
TH or Throat Hit:The sensation on the back of the throat.
Topping or Topping Off:Refilling or topping off a cartridge with e-juice.
Vape or Vaping:This is commonly used in place of the word "smoking".
There is more, but this will at least help you to understand some of the language.